Rhythm and Grace Counseling believes in the value of wellness care for you and your family and has maintained a pricing structure that allows care for all budgets. Our office participates in most insurance programs. We also accept EAP in certain areas(employee’s assistance program). For patients who have little or no counseling insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. To learn more about our payment options for mental health services, you can call our office directly.
$105 per Individual counseling 45-60 minute session
$130 Couples/marriage counseling 60 minute session
$155 Extensive couple/marriage counseling 90 minute session
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment, at no charge. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan or Medicaid. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- If I have Medicaid, do I have approval from my primary care doctor?
- Pacific Source
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Blue Shield
- Allegiance Benefit Plan Management
- Benefit Administrative Systems (BAS)
- Best Life and Health Insurance Co
- Boulder Administration Services
- Cigna HealthCare/ GWH-Cigna
- CorVel HealthCare
- Cypress Benefit Administrators
- DakotaCare Administrative Services
- Direct Care Administrators
- HealthComp Administrators
- LifeWise Health Plan of Oregon
- Manage Care Administrators
- Mayo Clinic Health Solutions
- MBA Benefit Administrators
- Meritain Health
- Moda Health
- MS Administrative Services
- PacificSource Adminstrators/
- PacificSource Health Plans
- PreferredOne Administrative Services
- Regional Care
- UnitedHealth Military & Veteran
- WMI Mutual Insurance Company
- Optum (United Behavioral Health)
We are always adding new insurances. Please call if you don’t see yours listed 208-505-4314. All forms of payment accepted.